Thursday, November 12, 2009

My Darling Doggies...








Yes, I dressed my dogs up for Halloween. Judge me if you will, but nothing makes me smile like putting an outfit on a dog. Delilah (the ladybug) absolutely loves being dressed up. I have dressed her ever since she was a puppy. She gets so excited, but it's hard to get her to sit still for a picture. Notice the death grip I have on her collar. Georgie (Bumblebee) however, wouldn't move when I put his outfit on. I had to carry him. He better get used to it because I've got an adorable Santa suit waiting for him!











Here they are from last Halloween. Georgie was my little pumpkin and Delilah was a ballerina. Delilah loves to look out the window! She greeted all the trick-or-treaters. I've got to find her an elf outfit to go with Georgie's Santa outfit. I would love to put that on a Christmas card, but my husband would never let me send out something so cheesy. :)

I've already got their outfits for next year. (I love to hit the day-after clearance sales). Delilah is going to be a witch and Georgie is going to be a pirate.

This may be the most pointless entry I'll ever write, but maybe it at least made you smile! :)

BTW - I'm surprised that my flower beds are still looking awesome this late in November. Notice the pink gerber daisies behind me. These flower beds are a trial and error project from last spring. I know nothing about gardening so I just did a little reading and threw some stuff in the ground. Most of it has turned out wonderful with only a couple casualties. I'm not sure how to prepare them for winter. We've already had a frost or two here. I guess this season will be trial and error as well!

2 comments:

  1. Cutie dogs! And, I wish my flowers looked that good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg your dogs are soo cute I have 2 yorkies pups they are like my babies lol xoxo

    ReplyDelete