Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My Favorite Things: Beauty Products

My current favorites:

1) Arbonne's FC-5 skincare line - This has completely transformed my super sensitive skin without causing breakouts. The redness is GONE! The moisturizes is so light and doesn't feel greasy, but it really works. Amazing! It also smells fruity, which I love! It's a little pricey, but well worth it!

2) MAC Prep & Prime - makes all the difference in the world for my makeup's lasting power! I often have long days and no time for touchups so this is a MUST!

3) Redken Guts 10 Spray Foam - My BFF who is a hairdresser turned me on to this product. I just spray it on my roots and then blow dry with a large round brush. It gives a lot of volume and it's so lightweight. It doesn't feel like you have any product in your hair!

4) Velcro Rollers - After I blow dry I set my hair in a few large velcro rollers (just at the top) and let it sit for about 20 minutes. It gives me tons of volume that lasts for 2 days! Even after sleeping on it.

5) Skintimate moisturizing shave cream - I've always had problems with dry skin, especially after shaving, but this new formula leaves my super dry skin feeling soft and smooth. The only complaint I have is the packaging. The product is dispensed out of the flower petal bottom, but it's messy and leaves a mess on the side of my tub. It's a pain, but not enough to keep me from buying it.

These are a few of my favorites. What are some of the tried and true products you use on a daily basis? Any beauty tricks you want to share? Leave them in the comments section!

Thanks for reading! :)

3 comments:

  1. Yeah for the blog! P.S. You got an award on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.P.S. I forgot to include my new favorite product. MrsBrink recommended a heat protector product by Matrix. I've been using it for a week and it's great. I blow dry and flat iron my hair everyday. She also recommended Biosilk for dry ends. I didn't get it yet, but I think I'll pick it up this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like just what I need Peetie! Is it just called "Matrix Heat Protecter"? Where did you buy it?

    ReplyDelete